Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

Now might be a good time to sit back and marvel at the fact that even though we had infertility issues and then prenatal issues that these three beautiful children were born to us, at about two years apart.  I think I'm the one that can plan well, but God is the best event planner---ever.

What a marvelous wonder.  Feeling humbled and deeply, deeply grateful.


 



Every day just goes so fast.  They are getting so big.  Just praising God for His gifts and there are days that can be really tough and at times, I can I lose my joy, but I am reminded that they are given to me as a treasure and I don't want to ever throw back at God His precious gifts to me!!! 

No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...