Monday, April 22, 2013

Couples Getaway

One thing Patrick and I are intentionally trying to do is to do get away at least once a quarter--just us.  My mom came to stay with the kids and we headed to St. Michaels Maryland where we stayed at the Harbour Inn Spa & Marina.

We found a lovely Kingsize bedroom Suite for $99 a night.  Living Social rocks.


As we were driving further and further away from Northern Virginia, we started feeling like we were unwinding and headed on a relaxing retreat.  One of Patrick's love languages is quality time, so this made him feel really loved when I planned this whole thing so we could just be together.



One of my love languages is steamed crabs and ice cold beer. :) So it was a win, win.


  
Even though we were only there for a short time, we were so relaxed and saw many things and it felt like we were there 3 days.   We just got a chance to really talk.  Loved every minute!


Can you tell?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Also visit my web page Ray Ban Outlet

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...