Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 3 Month Birthday Tristan!

April 28th seemed like yesterday, and we can hardly believe that 3 months has gone by. Now the reflux pain has been managed, baby Tristan is truly enjoyable! Happy sweet Birthday my little boy!!!!


Despite the serious face, he smiles a lot when you smile at him. He's trying to talk too. He talks a lot more with daddy than he does with me, but I'm not bitter. We cuddle and give each other googly eyes all day long. I am in love with my three month old! And so are his brothers....


For some reason, I remember to document this celebration for all my kids. Here's baby Micah at three months:



And baby Caelan....



And now Tristan...


Oh, the stuff that life is made of. Thank you Lord for the gift of these little men!

1 comment:

Nicole Pavey Photography said...

Wow impressive you did photos of all three of your boys on their 3 month birthday, so sweet.

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...