Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's Get Together To Give Thanks

Our 2nd annual Thanksgiving celebration at our home was a success. Praise Him! It was exactly what I had hoped for and prayed for. People felt connected, loved and relaxed. Even me!


This year, our dinner for 10 couples started with a wine tasting in our basement. The winner of this year's wine-tasting was the Sharers. They were really good at it!


Then a fabulous buffet! The food was pretty amazing. I forgot to take a picture of my turkey masterpiece! But here are some parts of it:



Awesome husband giving a good thanksgiving speech. :)





I have so much to be thankful for,
one of which is the authentic friendships of these
women in my life.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We had a blast! I love spending time with you gals. Next big couples thing will be January 1st!! Looking forward to it.

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...