Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Class of 2012 - Preschool Graduation

Congratulations to Micah and Caelan Ring for completing preschool.  I can't tell you guys how proud I am of them.  They really enjoyed learning and they love having their friends come to our house for school.  To the class of 2012!


I got a chance to tell each child how proud I was of their accomplishments.  I saw this quote today by Dr. Seuss.  I think they would have liked this one:  “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”



Micah got the foundation for his letter recognition both upper and lower case.  He is now reading basic words and can count to 100.  Wow!


Caelan is learning to pout.  Just kidding.  I am so proud of him because he is learning to listen and obey his teacher and keeping his hands to himself.  He is learning to stay quiet in line.  He likes to count to 10, sing his ABC's and sing all songs in general.


We ended our celebration with an outdoor picnic of pizza, juice and cupcakes.  Tristan is on the end looking forward to the possibilities of next year.




1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...