Monday, February 24, 2014

Fullness of Joy in the Every Day Moments

Sorry we've been missing a while...I've had a lot going on (baby showers, speaking engagements, and moms connection), but the REALLY GOOD STUFF has been doing life and celebrating the joy in what some might call the mundane.  I do have "blah" days as a mom, but most of the time I choose to renew my mind----that every day has been a gift from God---- given to me to do this.......

*sigh* at how cute 3 brothers with fresh new haircuts can be on a warm winter day....


*drop my jaw in awe* as I observe my youngest collecting paper, 
scissors and crayons to start his own art activity.....


*Salivate* as the appetizer is being served at fun our double date!
 

*Marvel* as my two year old has his first headwound and we wind up in urgent care.  
No tears after getting stitches!  

 

 *Chuckle* as my middle child is too cool for the dentist.


*smile* when I think of women who want to go deeper!

 

* adore* these little faces in the neighborhood and 
how they are there to celebrate each others birthdays.



*Admire* my husband as he creates a hard work ethic in our children, which is so counter-cultural.
He made them shovel for a really long time!




*Etch into my memory forever* these moments of pure creamy delight! 
And...record a very rare moment of sharing. LOL.



*Crack up* when I see the little fiercest super heroes at our play date....


 Really, I just can not contain my joy at the every day moments that make up this abundant life. 
Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life;
    in your presence there is fullness of joy;
    at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...