Monday, April 20, 2009

Cutest kids on the Block

It was time for the family pictures again. Usually a dreaded experience of having to coordinate outfits, nap schedules, and making sure that the children would smile for the photo, I was pleasantly surprised to find that there weren't a whole lot of tears and the photographer actually made both kids smile.

As usual, I went over budget with the package. But c'mon...look at these cuties below...

I was even able to get one done for my bio-profile page of my new ASP website. I will explain my next venture in my next blog. I didn't have my professional outfit on, but I got this picture for free. :)


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Picture perfect! Love them all!

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

gorgeous! hope you ordered every print! I love your haircut! Thanks for finally showing it to us!! a tad jealous that YOUR 2 year old smiled, but I'm getting past that...

Glad to see the blog again! The internet hasn't been the same without you.

Mom said...

The pictures are terrific, looks like Calaen was very cooperative, the old-fashioned bath tub is really fun. Mom

Meghan said...

They came out really cute! It must be time for a new Ring boys pic on our piano! :)

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...