Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introducing Two New Bundles of Joy

Remember, my two prego friends I went to Mexico with?

Jessel


Susan




Meet the newest miracle to their families.
Jessel gave a Hollywood Style delivery
(all the screaming just like the movies)
to Stephen Mark Newton, her third child.


Looks like he could be my party of five.
Oh, start praying for us! :)

And this is Susan's & Scott's first child.
Meet Shelby Em Sweat.


Little Shelby already got professionals photos
done. I think her parents also took 1000 pictures
of her within her first week! :)
What a beautiful little princess.







2 comments:

jessel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessel said...

Ooops. let me try this again...Congrats to Susan & Scott! Shelbi is so cute. She looks like one of ours too, with the dark hair and tan skin :-) What a beauty!
Thanks Soryda for the shout-out on the hollywood style delivery. You are right. Rob says I missed my calling a long time ago!!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...