Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wedding Weekend

Daniel (my second cousin) and Amy got married over the weekend and it was probably one of the funnest weddings I've been to in a long long time.  Patrick and I had a babysitter for both nights!  I served as emcee for the Saturday night Cambodian wedding so I had to get a fabulous dress.



It only took me five stores with three kids in tow. :)
Actually, the night I found it, I asked our babysitter to come an hour early so I could sneak out to the mall for my last ditch effort to find the dress.   I felt like a Grecian princess with all the soft chiffon!



On Sunday night, they did an American wedding at Rose Hill Manor in Leesburg.  It was really lovely.  Very hot, but very lovely.



My mom and my two sister in laws.  Aren't they beautiful?


I didn't know Amy before the wedding too much, but it was very clear how special she is and how much my cousin is in love with her.  I am so happy for them!


No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...