Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

I knew this moment would come, but I can't believe it's here.  My firstborn goes off to school!


Patrick was very encouraging this morning.  He said, "Well done mommy."  He's ready for Kindergarten.  He is prepared.




He is just so excited and so ready to go.  He turned around once to wave and that was it.



I turned around after the bus drove off and I couldn't believe what happened next.  I wept like a baby.    Thank God Patrick was there or I wouldn't have held it together.


The other two looked at me odd all morning.  Then they started fighting and all was back to normal.   Nap time came for these two and I spent some time kneeling for son #1.


Can't wait to see him at the bus stop and find out how the first day of school was.  We're making history!


No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...