Monday, October 15, 2012

Busy October

Well, I have not been so faithful these last few weeks of blogging as it's been a pretty busy time.  It's usually in the busyness of it all that I need to be intentional of slowing down and blogging.  Here's some fun moments I don't want the blog to forget!

My four loves.  I'm on top of the world!


Tristan is a happy Octopus.  Steal my heart.


Not even five minutes after grandpa and grandma leave the house do the boys finish this rather complicated puzzle that Caelan received for a birthday gift.  Well done, guys!


I was cleaning in the kitchen and came out and discovered this.  Oh my gosh, he's one--- and he's already doing art on his own!


While we are lost in the middle of a corn maize.....



My little pumpkin!

Tristan wants to drive.  Typical Ring male.


This is funny with Micah jumping high while Mr. Jeff is taking pictures of laughing Anna.


One of my favorite moments.  Caelan used to do this with Micah and now Tristan is following in the same footsteps.  When one brother gets put in time-out, the other brother stands near for support and solidarity.  So cute!



Micah builds yet another amazing LEGO creation.


Another favorite:  This is Tristan who sings the ENTIRE ride from Sterling to Ashburn.  It's hysterical.  You actually can't hear yourself talk because he's singing so loud.


These moments are so precious.  By capturing them and posting them, I feel like I'm slowing things down so I don't let these fleeting times go by.

No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...