Monday, March 23, 2015

Where in the world did you go??

Aaggh.  We fell off the face of the blog and I'm coming back.  I am!  This is me BACK ON TRACK! Sorry to family out of town and friends who follow us...we are still here, promise!

After our Charleston vacation in late August, we launched what seemed to be the busiest season in a long time....

September 2014...Caelan goes to Kindergarten, Micah to 2nd grade....Our Shepherd group of 20 that Patrick and I lead kicked off in September. The Mom's Connection Servants Team meet for a planning retreat in August and launch a new year in September and it went haywire from there...we had our 11th year anniversary, Caelan's birthday...good stuff!

So, I will retro Ring Fam Adventures from last fall (in big chunks) to make sure I didn't miss anything!  Please don't give up on us.  We love to share our lives with you. 


No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...