Thursday, February 12, 2009

Micah's Hidden Talents

Our amazing toddler surprises us every day with his abilities. Some parents brag about their child prodigies on how they can paint like Picasso, or play the piano like Mozart---well, our child tops them all. We call this talent - The Balancing Act:



Incredible motor skills and balance!
Check out what he can do with his toes
(which his aunt Heather thinks they are like fingers!)
We call this Feet First...



Who knows, maybe his toe-fingers will come in handy one day. They are definitely great for clean up time. :) While he doesn't paint like Picasso-- for a 27-month old--I am pretty impressed with his his artistic abilities. After some time alone with his drawing pad, he came running up to me and said, "Look mommy, a mofster!" and then shortly after, "graffhopser." Can you tell which is which?


5 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow! Those drawings are actually really good for his age!! I think they're better than either of my boys would crank out.

mom2boyz said...

Micah is one impressive little guy...

Anonymous said...

I bet he learned the spoon one from his dad. Mom

Crystal said...

TOO CUTE! I can't wait to meet your little wonder ;).

Angela said...

Great job on the drawings! I can pick things up with my toes too...it is very handy. :)

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...