Friday, February 20, 2009

Things that make me laugh


So Patrick gets the "talk" about how I would like for him to express his feelings more often, and with more feeling. We were preparing Thai food for our dinner guests and Patrick was chopping onions. When I came into the kitchen, he turns around with tears streaming down his cheeks and he says in a semi-sob/smile, "Now would be a good time to tell you (sniff, sniff) how much I love you, and what a wonderful (sniff, sniff) wife and (wipe tears) mother you are..."

I couldn't stop laughing for days.

While we were chopping veggies, I took the cutting board from Patrick and said, "I need that." And he started to mimick Micah and said, "No, I nee dat!!!" and we went back and forth when all of a sudden--- in enters Micah and he looks up at both of us and says, "Mommy, Daddy, SHARE!"

I couldn't stop smiling for days.

2 comments:

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

Your things make me laugh too! Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Ok, that is really funny! I would have been laughing for days too!!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...