Monday, March 2, 2009

Rrrrhh.....Wharrr have we been?

I feel like it's been forever since I blogged. I've missed it! We've been pretty busy lately so I apologize for anyone who is concerned that we fell off the face of the blog!

We've been entertaining every weekend and attending a lot of fun events. One of them was this past Saturday-- we went to a Tinkerbell birthday party and since Patrick would rather chop off his arms than have his son dress like a fairy, we chose to dress Micah as a pirate instead.

Here are some of Micah's fairy-friends from Taylor's (who is below with mommy, Michelle) 3rd birthday bash!

I think I should be a little concerned about the ratio of girls to boys at these parties! Micah has a lot of girlfriends. :)

2 comments:

mom2boyz said...

Micah makes a very cute pirate!

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

Glad you're back! Hi Abigail & Bethany!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...