Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cute Micah Moments

I promised that once I started blogging, I would record the funny things my children say, or I would never remember. One of the cutest moments happened this weekend when Micah met a new little friend. After he told him his name, he walked over to his father and politely said, "This is Caelan, and this is my Daddy." Patrick and I both looked at each other and were amazed that he actually introduced his brother and father to his new friend. We were so proud.

The other day Micah was saying "Mommy"over and over again from the living room and when I didn't respond, he comes running into the kitchen and looks up at me says quite seriously, "Mommy, you need to look at me when I call your name." I, of course, apologized! :)

This morning Caelan started fussing, and then he screamed. Micah looks over him and says, "Shhh...Caelan...use inside voice!" I guess he really is listening to his mommy.

I stand amazed at the things he picks up everyday, and the things he can remember (even six months ago that he wasn't able to verbalize) and how he's fast becoming this little person who can clearly communicate anything he's thinking. This is such a fun time.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love how the boy parts are conveniently made discreet in the bath tub picture! :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever heard of another 2 year old doing and introduction--how special. Mom

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...