Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sitting up at Five Months? Wow!

Yes, I said sitting up, not spitting up. We were impressed! He doesn't roll over yet, but for whatever reason, he will sit up. Here's our proof:



Also, for those of you read my earlier blog about Caelan not taking a bottle, the Lord has been gracious to us and has answered our prayers. Our five month old is now taking 4 ozs at a time!!! You have no idea what a HUGE relief that is to me to be able to have a break once in a while. To go out if I need to without rushing back. I feel so grateful. Look at my little baby all grown up...





While I'm pouring on the praise, because he's eating better, he is also sleeping better. He is technically sleeping through the night with his last feed at 10:30 and his next feed at 5:30 a.m. I can not complain. We didn't get a full night's sleep until Micah was 10 months old! This mommy is so much saner, and ready to take on the world.

No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...