Friday, July 24, 2009

Micah the Photographer

Micah saved me the trouble of taking pictures of the house to post (for all you folks who gave me such flack about only posting one picture...geez Louise) These aren't the best pictures, but they're definitely the most creative. :)

Here's my office leading to the upstairs. We chose the house because of the wonderful paint colors (minus the reddish finger blob on the left), custom trim and molding, oak stairs, and if you can see it well enough--the wood floors are this wide-planked distressed hickory.


This is Micah's view of the the front door leading into the living room area.

Ooops. Other way Micah! The dining room is behind him. :)


He redeemed himself in this photo. This is the sunroom, but is being used as a huge playroom. I absolutely adore this room because it keeps all the toys where they should be --in the toyroom! And there's french glass doors insulate the noise quite nicely!


One of the hangs up we had with choosing a house was most didn't back to trees like our old house. This one also doesn't back to trees, but it fronts to trees. This is the view we get from the front, and perfect for me in the mornings where I have my first cup of coffee before the boys awake!

Great job with the pics Micah! He seems to get better with more time. Here's him below begging me at the grocery store to take a picture of me instead of me taking a picture of them.

No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...