Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vacation Part II: Small Group Family

We had so much fun in Michigan, we decided to keep going. We drove from Muskegon to Dewey Beach, DE where we met with our small group family on our annual trip.

This is Patrick's small group who have been meeting for eight years. It's exciting to see the evolution as some of the single men became married and some of the married men became fathers and the size of our vacation houses keep getting bigger and bigger. It is a huge blessing to share life with this family. As seen below, it's kinda CRAZY.

Next year, we expect three, possibly four new babies in the mix so we'll be renting one of those mega houses in Nagshead! I'll of course be blogging the progression. Stay tuned for scenes of the next All My Children. :)

This was also Caelan's first trip ever to the beach (more pictures in the next blog when I find my camera cord) and his first ride on the carousel too.

Forgive the quality of the photos as I left my camera charger in Michigan and couldn't take my own shots. These were taken with a phone! :)

1 comment:

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

You look smashing, as usual Soryda! So, maybe 4 new babies next year? And I only see 5 ladies there....chances are good you'll be one of them?!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...