Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Rings in Spring

"Sweet springtime is my time is your time
is our time for springtime is love time and viva sweet love. "

-- e.e. cummings

The Rings love Spring, especially when we get to be outside running in our front yard, enjoying the sweet breezes, and the beautiful new flowers in bloom. The boys get lost in the yard. Can you spy them?



While they run around, I go in search of new flowers in bloom.




And Patrick works the land. Okay, so he's laying down new sod,
but "works the land" sounds so much more rugged and manly.




And true to being all boy, Caelan finds ants to crush
while Patrick works the land. I just like saying that.



I'm enjoying watching them play as
I blog this from my office.

The windows are open and I can hear
them and smell the spring air.




1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Happy Spring, Rings! :) Your man did a great job working the land. We love spring too - just not all the pollen!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...