Monday, January 10, 2011

Special Moments to kick off 2011

A few to share....

Caelan and Micah share a room for the first time. They slept 2 nights in a row together, and so far so good...snug as a bug and all through the night. Each little boy said bye to their crib and fire engine bed, and said hello to their new bed. I think they enjoy sharing a room together.



Speaking of snug as a bug, I caught this moment when the two of them were sharing a secret. They do this a lot. I have yet to ask what the secret is. I figure if I was supposed to know, they'd tell me.



So Micah goes down about a half hour after Caelan, and one night he had trouble getting to bed. When he finally fell asleep, we discovered what he was doing. His toddler bible stacked on top of a hanging belt, with a power ranger sitting in the make-shift swing. Geez, how long did that take to make? He blows my mind some times with his creativity.



Since Micah gets a sleeping picture, so should Caelan. He refused to take off his Spiderman costume that he got for Christmas, so we caught this picture before nap time. It's affectionately called Spidy Sleeps:


Also, a special moment--- the boys made fruit soup, a Christmastime traditional meal, with their grandmother. The fruit soup in a HUGE bowl was made on Friday afternoon, and did not last through the weekend. Wow! I also got to share a wonderful time with my MIL making potece and cinnamon twists, also a Christmas staple, in the Ring household. This was nice that even though I don't have daughters, I can pass it down the Ring line for my future daughter-in-laws to continue to make for the Ring men.


Patrick said everything was delicious. I should make it again soon, so I don't forget how to do it! It shouldn't be enjoyed once a year....that would be a shame.

3 comments:

Heather said...

looks D-elicious!!! Im drooling...:)

Meghan said...

Brothers sharing a room is so sweet! We also had Cinnamon twists for New Years!

Mom said...

Sharing a room is a big step, I am so glad it is going well. It is wonderful to be able to see the pictures and share some of these special moments. Love, Mom

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...