Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Brothers Meet

There comes that moment where you don't know how things will go. Will they resent another family or will they love him? They were so excited!! (This is only part of the video unfortunately that I was able to download.....)



And this is all I can post for now. Sleep deprivation and around-the-clock nursing has commenced. The good news is that it's soooo much better the first night out of the hospital than either with Micah and Caelan. The Lord continues to deliver me through faithful prayers!

3 comments:

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

So beautiful!! Congratulations Ring family! This video brought tears to my eyes. You are a very very blessed family. Wish I was close by to lend a hand or have the big boys over for a playdate.
Enjoy your newborn days!

mom2boyz said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you!! Hugs!

Meghan said...

So sweet!! They were whispering because he was sleeping?! I hope that habit doesn't wear off as quickly as I think it will. ;)

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...