Thursday, April 28, 2011

Introducing Tristan Lucas Ring

We are proud to announce the birth of Micah and Caelan' s youngest brother, Tristan Lucas Ring. Tristan means "Valiant for the Lord" and Lucas, a derivative of Luke, means "Bringer of Truth." We tried calling him several of our top contender names, and the only one he really responded to was Tristan. So that was it!

He arrived in at 8 lbs and 4 ozs which is a whole pound heavier than Caelan. The delivery took longer than I expected, and I think it was just because he was that much larger.

Praise God, he's here and healthy and we're so excited to be a family of five. We are so grateful for this gift
that we have the privilege to raise. Here's some more pictures of his first moments. Tune back in often as I'm sure I'll be downloading many pictures to record his first few weeks of life. Micah and Caelan should be meeting him very soon!

7 comments:

Jen said...

YEAH!!! So glad to hear he has a name. :-) Congrats and I can't wait to get my hands on him! Love you!

Judi said...

We are happy that Baby Tristan is "finally" here! Congratulations to the whole family. What a blessing even though it was a tougher delivery, he is here and healthy. As Jen says.....I can't wait to get my hand on him!!!!

VHMPrincess said...

Oh My GOODNESS THE CUTENESS!!! Congratulations on the arrival of Baby Tristan (I love that name!) - glad to hear all is well and healthy!!

Rob N. said...

Welcome to the World Tristan Lucas! Whoohooo. So excited for you all. We love you all and can't wait to meet the cutie.
Love, Jessel

Michelle said...

Wonderful! Hard to believe that baby is so big! I look forward to meeting the little chunk and hearing all about your birthing story. How is that for predicting his birthdate. You nailed it (technically he was born 26 minutes after it, but close enough for me).

Angela said...

He's so precious! Congrats a million times over!!!

Meghan said...

He's so sweet and chubby!! I could just eat him up! Wish I was there to hold him!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...