Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Baby Blessing

If anyone gets a chance to be celebrated just once in their lifetime the way I got to be celebrated on Sunday, they would feel as loved, cherished and refreshed as I did. I just didn't want to leave!




My sweet friends got together and planned a baby blessing for baby #3. It was absolutely perfect! Here are collages of the decorations and the food.


Everything was in a black damask with baby blue. The tables were so beautiful and the food was so scrumptious, especially the mini-bliss cupcakes.


Jessel was the one that kept encouraging me to celebrate this baby
even though I already had two boys, and I'm so glad she did.


She pulled together the best dream team, ever.
Michelle, Kathy, Jessel, Michelle and Jen
(Tanya an Kelly not pictured here)


These girls have blessed me beyond imagination. I specifically asked that it wouldn't be a time of gifts (since we really had everything BOY you can imagine), but it would be time of honoring God for this undeserved gift and to give Him the glory He alone deserves. The girls got together and gave me so much encouragement. I felt so lifted up, and prayed for! They spent time praying through every phase of the baby's life, including the pregnancy up until he chooses his wife (Lord willing) and his future job. The little son is totally covered in prayers.

Thank you ladies for such a wonderful gift!

No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...