Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Next Stop: The Hessel's House

Well, we've had a wonderful time at the cousin's house, but since we are under contract (YES, we got a house!!!...more details in next blog post) we thought we might continue our great adventure visiting other friends before the baby comes.

We're here at Cooper and Jenna's house. Micah and Caelan have been thoroughly enjoying themselves. They are ready to jam on with our Great Adventure.


I mean who wouldn't want to play all day and have movie nights with popcorn? This is the four of them mesmerized by Bolt, the Dog.


And the nights have been GREAT as the boys have doubled up in the huge walk in closet. We always do this on vacation, so they are used to this. They've become quite resilient sleepers.


We've been so blessed to have the hospitality of the Hessels. Christi and I go way back. We were in each other's wedding and we met 10 years ago when we went to Kenya to serve on a missions trip. A decade later and almost 5 children, it's amazing to know our friendship has endured. God is good!


In the final weeks of my pregnancy, I feel like I've hit the jackpot with family & friends who open up their homes, help distract me from my uncomfortably growing belly, dinners being prepared for our family, and built-in play dates. This was a really GREAT idea. I'm sure I will look back over this time and have such amazing and fond memories of our transitional time.

No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...