Monday, February 6, 2012

Looks Who's Crawling....



I know it may not seem like a big deal to you, but it's such a big deal to us.  Micah and Caelan started crawling around 6 months, so we just waited patiently for our last little guy to come around.  And here's his big debut....(it's on youtube and you need to click on the right to have the highest quality.)

You can click here to view!

As soon as I posted that he wasn't crawling, he crawled.  And that he didn't sleep through the night, well...he is!  Six nights straight.  Patrick and I don't know what to do with this much consecutive hours of sleep!!!  Praise be to God!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for sleep!

aunt heather said...

I loved Micah's reaction! Priceless!! :)

Crystal said...

Oh my!!! Too stinkin' cute!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...