Friday, February 24, 2012

Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Um.....One Piece

I had a physical today.  The first one, I'd say, in a decade.  I didn't get the memo that you are supposed to go every year.  The entire physical was rather a blur because I was still dumbfounded by the first few minutes where you have to get on that scale.  Vulnerable moment:  Um, I can't believe I weigh that much!

I had a baby 9 months ago so that's no excuse anymore.  I've run out of excuses.   I am openly declaring war on my aging body.  It is not fighting back like it used to, and so it's going to need some help.  I have decided to join a gym, splurge on good skincare products, drink water, go back to clean-eating and report back to you by summertime.  To keep myself accountable, I decided to keep a food log of everything I eat daily. 

The weight is not the motivation, it's the goal---- I just need to be healthier if I want to be keep up with my boys.  The adventure of raising three boys will no longer be fun if mommy has to take heaving breaks on the sidelines.  Alright.  I'm in it to win it.  Oh boy, oh boy, boy!


3 comments:

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

I'm in it with you Soryda! I'll be your accountability partner half way across the world! I started bootcamp last week and it Kicked. My. Patookus!! After a week I could sit down on the toilet without having to hold on to something and ease myself down. But it's time. When I'm playing tag with Zoe, I don't have to pretend that I can't catch her anymore!

VHMPrincess said...

Unless you are photoshopping your pics like crazy, you look fantastic!!!!

Do you goto lifetime? I take classes there and workout 5 times a week, JOIN ME! ;-) I'd love to see you and the childcare center is awesome, my kids love it!

Michelle said...

I ran on the treadmill twice this week!! First time on that thing since we got it 7 months ago. Let's do it, girl! I stepped on the scale the other day and said, "eeek!" Took off my sweater in case that was weighing me down. Same results. Motivation!!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...