Friday, January 27, 2012

Big Boys Club

Tristan will be nine months old tomorrow.  Time really flies!  He has many new milestones.

First, he's been teething (a lot a lot), but still no teeth.


Second, he's been rocking, but no crawling.  Patrick things he's an underachiever, but I am SO glad that he's delaying this particular milestone for as long as possible.  


 Third, he upgrades his activities with his brothers.  He gets to share bathtime now.

 

He just takes my breath away with his cuteness.

 

And books at night! (Before, daddy used to do one Tristan book, 
now he gets to sit in with brothers if he's not too cranky.)


He's got other mad skills.  For example, my smart guy can already handle a smart phone.
Seriously, he knows how to move from one screen to another by sliding it. 


He loves having quiet time.  You know to think about tough questions in life:  How long will I sleep next?  Will she feed me applesauce?  Will she cuddle me for too long again?



He'd rather have cuddle time with Micah any day.  He really likes his big brother.



He is standing really really well on his own.  Very notable achievement!


He's such such a big boy now.  If we can only get him to consistently sleep through the night.  Maybe we can't remember with the other two, but Tristan has been the hardest to sleep train!  He doesn't respond well to crying it out, as he usually throws up on us after we try.  We're going to keep at it, but even though I am getting up at night, the Lord is really showing me as I'm holding him how precious and fleeting this time is and how he won't be this small again.  I need to remember to treasure every moment - even the sleepless ones!



No comments:

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...