Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Micah turns 2!

Yesterday was my baby's birthday. I didn't have time to blog on his birthday because we were busy making a dump truck cake and preparing for his neighborhood birthday party. All the kids on Tobacco Square and a few honorary play date friends came over on this rainy Monday to celebrate Micah. Here's a video from party. The theme: Diggers of course! (On a side note, I am totally addicted to Windows Movie Maker. You just dump photos and videos and add some music. It is such a creative outlet for me! I love it.)

1 comment:

mom2boyz said...

Looks like a great party..very impressive cake and I am going to have to look into that Windows movie maker..Happy Birthday Micah!!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...