Monday, January 5, 2009

Micah or Caelan?

Caelan turned 3 months old on New Years Day! I thought for sure I would show you an amazing shrinking truck, but it doesn't look like he's grown much. I can assure you he is much heavier!! To celebrate his birthday, we did a cake for him, just like we did for Micah. In the groove of comparing pictures, I found Micah's 3 month birthday shot, and just loved seeing the differences and similarities...which then led me to create my newest slideshow game of Guess who: Micah or Caelan? I hope you enjoy it! Please tell me how many you got right. :)

Click to play Micah or Caelan?




3 comments:

Meghan said...

That's so cute! I did pretty good. I got them all right except the very first (I was guessing based on looks and didn't look at weight) and the very last one with Grandma. Overall I think they look pretty different. Isn't it fun to see all the family features from both sides mixed up and rearranged on two different faces?

mom2boyz said...

Look at you jumping right into smilebox! =) cute!! I could do something similar because Rocco and Roman were almost identical as babies.

Anonymous said...

What fun! I didn't remember that Micah was that chubbie!
I only missed a couple, but the last one was easy because I knew what I was wearing! Mom

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...