Sunday, July 25, 2010

Strange Toy Sightings??

It's a good thing I have a camera handy. When I walk into the playroom some times, I'll see things the boys did with their toys, and I will just marvel.

I'm not sure, but I think
Batman is having a sleepover??
(This is a toy egg carton
with Aunt Meghan's hand sewn bean bags.)


And the blue power ranger gets a home built by master architect, Micah. You have to appreciate that this house has interior design, as it comes with flowers and flames at each entrance of the main door. There's a car parked outside for an easy getaway.



Maybe the power ranger got naughty and was about be drawn and quartered by our beloved nay horsie. He's neatly suffering.


I ask Caelan one morning where his "blank" (blanket) was and here's what I find. He took my hand and led me to his prized blankie, and all his animals are tucked cozily underneath it. "Nap", he says. How sweet!


One day Micah's red elephant had its trunk in the hose of our vaccuum cleaner. I asked Micah what red elephant was doing and he said that he was visiting family. Hmh, not sure....I love their creativity, and their tender hearts. Their toys either feel love or torture, but it's very imaginative, either way.

2 comments:

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

Oh my goodness Soryda - it's another case of parallel lives. I was just thinking yesterday that I should start documenting all the strange places/configurations I've seen toys. Keep 'em coming! Oh, and my girls have that egg carton toy as well, and they also love to fill it with the most random of items, though we've yet to have a twin batman sleepover. Very creative!

Meghan said...

That made me smile! Give them kisses from Auntie Meghan!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...