Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Boy Ring Arriving Sooner!

Well, it looks like we could be moving Micah to his new fire engine toddler bedroom in a couple of weeks when we welcome the newest addition to the Ring family. The sudden news that our son may come into the world sooner is making Patrick hyperventilate! About a month ago, I experienced some complications in my pregnancy that the doctors think I will need to be induced no later than 38 weeks. I am at about 35 weeks now. Frankly, I'm ready to have this baby this second as one of my newest issues is a pregnancy-related sciatica which has immobilized me today. I mean I literally could not take a step forward! Through the torrential downpours (thank you Hannah) we had to get our chiropractor to meet me on a Saturday morning to help alleviate some of this pain. Yes, I am ready to give birth NOW!! This is one of several "fun" issues I've been dealing with in this last trimester. I have been praying quite a bit (not on my knees though, because I kid you not I would never get up!) that the Lord would heal me quickly of these issues. But pain in the rear or not, at the end of the pregnancy rainbow, a sweet little baby is the pot of gold! Thank you Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God bless you Soryda, I did not realize you were going thru complications. Well, in the name of Jesus, everything will be alright. Can't wait to find out what name is to be chosen for Baby Ring #2. :-)

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...