Friday, September 26, 2008

Top Five Cutest Moments (just in September!)

  1. Cute moment was when both of my boys wore the same thing on the same day. How could I not get a picture of this?
  2. When his dad says to him, "Micah, your new haircut looks really sharp." Micah puts his hand on his head and looks at him strangely and says, "Ow-ie!"
  3. Micah is trying to get his dad's attention and calls up to him upstairs from the main level. After several screams of "Daddy!" with no response, he yells loudly, "Honey? Honey!" (in the same intonation as Mommy might I add. Clever boy!)
  4. Another endearing moment is when his inseparable Bunny performs "Wheels on the bus" and Micah takes Bunny's little arms and makes it "go round and round"....
  5. When I point to the belly and ask Micah, "What's baby's name?" He comes up and gives my big belly a hug and says (baby's name) with crystal clarity. So sweet! (Did you really think I'd give away the winner of the vote so soon?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mome,
I hope all is well. Thank you for sending me updates on you and the family. These are always great to read. We just got back from Greece. It was wonderful. Also, thank you for coming to the wedding. I hope you enjoyed coming. I'm sorry that I could not talk to you longer. It was a crazy day. Let's try to do dinner soon.

By the way, I like Caleb and Daniel for the names. I am pretty torn.

Love always,
Noela

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

Thanks for sharing your cute Micah moments, Soryda! I admit I was disappointed to check your blog and not see pictures of little Caleb though :) Can't wait!!! Keep us updated!

Spring Break 2015 - No Cabin Fever! Yogi Bear Luray

This spring break we wanted to squeeze in one more year of enjoying Yogi Bear Campgrounds before we started to venture out in the world of D...